Whether relocating to an assisted living community or downsizing to a smaller, more manageable elderly housing unit, moving as a senior citizen can be a stressful experience. The best way to ensure that your move is handled with the utmost care and attention is to work with a knowledgeable and compassionate team of moving professionals.
Unfortunately, families often take on the undue burden of attempting to organize, pack, move and unpack elderly loved ones on their own. This puts an excessive amount of stress on the family and can also lead to damaged possessions and, in some cases, personal injury.
When deciding to work with a company such as Gentry Moving, you can rest assured knowing that our senior moving services will make the entire process as smooth as possible. We understand that moving seniors takes extra care and support and we were the first moving company to establish a specific division dedicated to seniors known as our Seniors-On-The-Move program. Our senior moving services cover all of your needs to ensure that moving day is as worry-free as you deserve.
Working with a company that has experience moving senior citizens offers the following benefits:
- All staff is professionally uniformed and trained to answer any and all questions or concerns that may arise
- We reduce the stress of packing by providing the use of all Gentry packaging crates, wardrobe boxes and materials of any size – all of which are reusable and environmentally-friendly
- We offer strategic organizing, packaging, labeling, transporting and unpacking of possessions
- Our customized service is catered to your specific needs
- We are properly insured to protect your personal belongings during the move
Additionally, Gentry Moving has worked with countless assisted living communities and nursing homes throughout our region. We are familiar with their policies and procedures and have the ability to act as a liaison between management and residents.
Our company also has the capacity to move seniors within 48-hours in the event that an emergency move is needed. Moving to a rehabilitation or senior living community requires an enhanced level of experience and we work hard to ensure that our clients never have to lift a finger throughout the entire moving process.
For more information about Gentry Moving or to schedule your next move, please call 855.436.8799 or visit www.gentrymoving.com.